Like the original Vapor® aicraft, the Night Vapor™ model is slow enough and light enough to fly in a living room, a basement or even the conference room at work. To this amazing slow flight performance, it adds the fun of LED lights that allow you to fly in the dark. It also features a new modular design that makes replacement of broken parts quicker and easier. Best of all, you can have the Night Vapor BNF flying in as little time as it takes you to charge its battery and bind it to a DSM2® aircraft transmitter (sold separately).
Night Vapor Bind-n-Fly Features:
Night Vapor Bind-n-Fly Specifications:
- Pre-installed multi-colored LED lights allow for fun night flying
- Modular design that makes replacement of broken parts quicker and easier
- Removable landing gear
- Spektrum™ DSM2® radio technology eliminates interference so you can fly multiple planes at the same time
- Elevator, rudder and throttle provide true 3-channel flight and maneuverability
- Everything except the transmitter is included
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Flying Weight: 16.4 g (0.6 oz)
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Is Assembly Required: No
- Overall Length: 15.3 in (389mm)
- Plane Type: Indoor Flyers
- Power Plant Size: Micro Electric
- Prop Size: 140mm x 45mm
- Recommended Battery: 70mAh 3.7V 14C Li-Po
- Recommended Environment: Indoor
- Wingspan: 14.8 in (376mm)
- Brand: ParkZone
- Part No: PKZU1180
- Assembly Level: BNF (Bind n Fly)
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style:
• Ultra Micro
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
Is it a MODE 1 or MODE 2 configuration ?
Asked by Fernand Atienzar on 11th May 2017
This is mode 2
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models