EnErG Pro Brushless ESC
The JP EnErG Pro ESCs high power BEC has been specifically designed for extreme aerobatics and therefore has the capability to support the higher momentary peak demand loads to eliminate the possibility of unwanted shutdowns. It is also capable of supporting continuous simultaneous multiple servo operations typically found in CCPM equipped hardcore 3D electric helicopters.
- Extremely low internal resistance
- Super smooth and accurate linear throttle
- Over-heat protection feature
- Auto throttle shut down at loss of signal
- Supports high RPM motors
- Power arming protection (prevents the motor from running when accidentally switched ON)
- Advanced programming software
Link to the EnErG pro Instruction manualEnErG EnErG Pro 85 SBEC ESC (85A) (2-6 Cells) Features:
- BEC Output - 5.5V/4A
- Continuous - 85A (Maximum 10 seconds @ Burst - 100A)
- EnErG Pro 85 SBEC
- Lipo Cells - 2-6 (NiMH Cells - 5-18)
- Program Card - 4404925
- Programmable - Yes (Manually or by Program card not included)
- Size - 34x52x14mm
- Weight - 60g
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?